Built in 1835 by John Barry, St Stephen’s Church replaced an earlier Norman medieval church. The nave and chancel are built as one with a small bell tower housing a single bell. The ‘lych-gate’ consists of a fine Norman arch from the original Mediaeval church with beak-head and characteristic zig-zag carvings.
To view a list of the events for this Church please Click Here
Mr Bob Williams
Mr St. John Harris