Built by William Butterfield in 1853 All Saints Church is in the medieval style of the late 13th century. It is unusual in as much as the Tower, dedicated to St Helen, stands separated from the church. This was part of the older 14th century tower of an earlier medieval church. The spire was added by Butterfield and the tower is effectively a majestic gateway to the present Victorian church.
To view a list of the events for this Church please Click Here